Building Bridges ...
Compound Coin was born out of the death of UKC coin. The original developers of Compound coin offered fair 1-1 swap of UKC coin to COMP coin. This enabled those with coins of now no value to swap them for a new and working coin.
The initial COMP premine was used for a swap from UKC to COMP and for development. Unused coins were burned – The total burned coins amount to over 550 million at the moment.
The burn address is number one in rich list on block explorer:
Meet the Team
A world-wide contributor
Dedicated to giving with help from Amore and Paz.
Ah yes ... every coin needs this and also in the world 😉
Get involved and find out more ...
- COMP Discord: https://discord.gg/TYMSC89
- COMP Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/CompoundCoin
- BitcoinTalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2220277.0
- Bitcoingarden forum: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=20802.msg205211#msg205211
- Github: Source: https://github.com/compounddev/Compound-Coin